In this post I'd like to present you my current favourite face cream for everyday, and tell you a little bit more about it!
I'm sure you've probably already heard me mentioning the Embryolisse brand and one of their cult beauty products, the multi-purpose nourishing moisturizer.
I was wondering, is it really that good or is it just hyped up like so many other beauty products?
It's been over a year now that I keep repurchasing it.
It really is a product I always go back to! It's a cream with high tolerance, simplicity and effectiveness for the whole family. It's a great favourite among dermatologists and much loved by all beauty professionals.
This cream can be found in basically every makeup artist's kit and it's also one of the beauty secrets of models and actresses whose skin is overstressed by makeup and makeup removal.
This cream absorbs really quickly and it's very gentle on skin. It instantly provides a soothing feeling of comfort and satin smooth skin, so it can be used even on dry and sensitive skin.
Ingredients Are From Natural Origin:
- shea butter, rich in essential fatty acids and vitamins A, D, E and F
- protective and softening beeswax
- aloe vera, contains vitamin A, E and B, minerals that combat free radicals such as selenium, amino acids, and essential fatty acids
- soy proteins which have a firming, hydrating action by stimulating collagen fibres.
This Cream Is Truly Multi Purpose:
It can be used as a makeup base to plump up the skin as it increases the staying power of foundation; it can also be diluted with spring water or mixed with foundation to achieve the desired finish.
It can also be used at night as a beauty mask (applied in a thick layer) to wake up with a smooth, radiant complexion.
It can also be used as cleansing milk as it gently removes all impurities and heavy makeup.
Men can use it for post shave care and it's also a restorative after sun care product.
So as you can see there is more than one reason for loving this product!
Health and Beauty Advice by Embryolisse:
- To keep skin healthy and beautiful, properly moisturized and nourished, drink plenty of water every day.
- Cleanse your skin every day, morning and evening, using gentle lotions or milks.
- Don't let water dry on your skin, as this will dehydrate it
- Don't rub your skin dry, but pat it gently with a towel
- Avoid prolonged exposure to the sun, and excessive quantities of tobacco and alcohol.
- Eat a balanced diet, keeping fats, sugar and salt to a minimum and including lots of fruit and vegetables.
Let me know have you ever tried this product or any other Embryolisse products?
Do you have any recommendations to share?
xo from Italy,
* more fashion & beauty articles are waiting for you at Glam Express!