I've been meaning to do this blog post for a while now, as I think it might be helpful to a lot of you, who are debating over choosing the right BB cream that will satisfy all your skin's needs!
As I do have more than one BB cream and I use them on a daily basis (often I feature them in my make up tutorials too!), I compared their features and showed you the results they provide on my skin.
I documented everything in a video that I called "The Battle of BB creams", and you can check it out here:
In this video I reviewed three BB creams (two of them I currently use, one is actually all used up now!)
|BB creams that I reviewed in my video "The Battle of BB Creams" are:|
- Estée Lauder DayWear BB cream
- Lohashill Essential Blemish Balm Super + B.B cream
- Avon Ideal Flawless BB skin loving beauty balm
- the lightest shade fit perfectly my skin tone
- high spf filter
- hydrating/ suitable for all skin types
This is actually the product that I repurchased, that must mean something, right? ;)
- the price (it's pretty expensive, high-end range product)
- you have to work fast when blending it into your skin
- sheer coverage, you can't really build it up, because it'll just end up looking cakey...
You can check my detailed review of this BB cream here:
|Next on my list was the Lohashill Essential Blemish Balm|
Super + B.B cream
I got this product from bornprettystore
- you'll get a lot of the product, 60ml, which is almost twice than some other brands offer!
- nice coverage
- adapts well with your skin tone (pale skin friendly!)
- very inexpensive product
- no ingredients' list in english
- I can't tell whether this product contains spf filter
- as to my knowlege, if you live in Europe, you can get this product only on-line.
- I doubt this would work on dark skin tones (it does adapt well, but I can't see how this might work on a black skin, or mediterranean, olive skin...)
Watch my full review of this product here:
|I chose this BB cream in a shade Shell.|
It's a very light shade that works perfectly on my skin!
The texture is very light but the coverage is pretty spectacular (definitely something I wasn't expected!)
- light texture that provides good coverage
- it blends well into your skin
- skin feels hydrated
- spf 15
- available only via Avon catalogue (Avon lady)
- it's hard to pick out the right shade based on the swatches printed in a catalogue (ask your Avon lady for the samples before making your order!)
- only 30ml (as opposed to Lohashill's 60ml)
I don't have a full video review on this product yet, but it's definitely coming up soon!
I really hope this was helpful!
Any questions? Feel free to ask! :)
Before I go, I'd like to ask you a question:
- What is your favourite BB cream?