How many times were you dissapointed with how you turned out on your ID photograph?
Well, it happened to me many times! I was so desperate when looking at some of my ID pics, that I had often this crazy idea to report my ID missing, just to be able to do a new one, and get another shot, for a better shot, ha!
That sounds quite silly actually, and I never really did that, but, I know it's kind of taugh when you're stuck, for another 5 to 10 years, with the pic that you absolutely hate, on your documents! ugh!
Luckily, I think I found the right make up technique, that seem to be working out well for me, and it makes me actually look great on photographs!
I discovered it by a chance, I wore this make up look when I went to have my photo taken, and this was the result:
|Proudly presenting: My ID photo!|
I was really pleased with how this photo turned out (the very first good one ever, I'd say!), so recently, when I needed to have my photo taken again, I tried to remember all the makeup products that I used to get this look, and again, I was happy with the result!
The secret is, not to be "too made up", but to enhance your best features with a little help of makeup!
In my step-by-step video tutorial, you can see how I achieve this look, and learn a few extra tips on enhancing your best features, and hairstyling!
So don't miss out on my video!
You can watch it here:
Products used in this tutorial:
- UD Naked2 eyeshadow palette
- MAC blush "Well Dressed"
- Alverde eyebrow gel
- Kiko Make Up Milano 30 days extension mascara
- Kiko Make Up Milano Luxurious Lashes mascara
- Dior Diorshow Iconic mascara
- Erase paste by Benefit
- Garnier roll- on concealer
- Maybelline The Eraser Eye Perfect & Cover concealer
- Manhattan Cover Stick anti- blemish concealer
- Chanel Illusion D'ombre creamy eyeshadow in Emerville
- Helena Rubinstein Illumination loose powder
- Garnier BB cream
- L'oreal eye pencil in black
- Bipa lipstick high shine #02 frozen pink
- Kiko Make Up Milano lipstick #58
- Alverde Gold- glanzpuder # 02 gold
- Dior, Max Factor, Make Up Forever and ecotools brushes
I hope you like the look!
If you try it out and have your pic taken, do let me know how it turned out! Were these little tips helpful?
Have a beautiful day, thanks for stopping by!
Kissss from Italy xoxo