In one of my recent hauls, I showed you a pair of crochet shorts that I got at Zara.
Crochet shorts are a must for this season!
At first, I was thinking that styling them won't be easy, but then I browsed through my wardrobe and created lots of different styles! I'm really satisfied at how versatile this item turned out to be! I can now wear my crochet shorts for casual days, as well as for going out at night and dressing them up!
Here are a few styling ideas that I shared with you:
I got them in an off-white colour, but I also loved the black ones and the powdery, dusty rose colour ones!
Zara has got such an amazing collection this season!
If I manage, at sales, I'll get another pair of these shorts, maybe in black... (!!)
Casual daytime style
- pairing my crochet shorts with a mint green loose top (from H&M, 9.95€, current collection), and with my studded sneakers.
- Don't forget a cropped denim jacket, and stack your random bracelets for an ultra trendy look!
Ring & bracelets: H&M (current collection)
Skull studded clutch: INA market (Italy)
Rose gold watch: Fossil
Silver side cross necklace: b-deas jewellery
Casual style option # 2
- Go for a vibrant colours, or neon colours!
- Here I'm wearing my orange Tee from H&M (Conscious Collection, past season's)
Cropped denim jacket is from New Yorker (current collection, bought in Croatia.)
Dressing it up for a daytime event
- I paired my shorts with a sheer blouse (H&M, Conscious Collection, currently in stores, 24.95€) and a pair of comfy, but cute, wedges (bought in Croatia a few years ago!)
- I completed the styling with a small orange bag from H&M (past season's collection, but you can probably get similar styles this season as well!)that I wore across my shoulders.
I'm wearing my blouse tucked inside of my shorts, for a more, polished/ chic feel.
The blouse is quite sheer, so I'm wearing a mint green colour bra underneath (you can also wear a bandeau top, or a cami).
"Evening out" styling
- I'm wearing a trendy print top (with cut-out back details), (Bershka, current collection, 12.95€)and I completed the styling with a pair of feminine high heeles! (these color blocking ones from Zara are a must this season. They also come in a different color blocking combinations, but I opted for a black/beige/orange because I can pair them with most of the things from my wardrobe!)
Small orange clutch/ wristlet is Coach, and my suede- like jacket is H&M (divided, early Spring collection).
These were just a couple of styling ideas!
I'm sorry I didn't include the pics of the footwear, but make sure to check out my styling video tutorial, & you'll see all the footwear that I mentioned in this blog post!
I'm still waiting for the right weather conditions to be able to wear my crochet shorts (the Springtime in Italy has been soo chilly so far!), but, I'm hoping, one of these days!!! :)
Hope this post got you inspired!
Kisss from Italy,