I hope you all had a great weekend!
Mine was super busy as usual, but as I slept the whole day today, I won't be complaining about how tired I was yesterday, at the end of my busy working weekend :)
Some positive thoughts about the past week/the beginning of this week:
The past week I started watching "The Secret Circle" and I'm already hooked up on it!
Yesterday I had the most delicious pizza after work, at my friend's pizza place.
Even though I was working this weekend, in my lunch breakes I managed to do a bit of hauling and bought some awesome pieces at the winter sales that are still going on!
After three months of waiting on it, this morning I finally received a package from wholesale-dress.net that I ordered in November!
I already started thinking it got lost on its way :(
I got tons of great jewellery & a leopard print jacket & I'm super excited I finally got my goodies!!!
That's called a great start to this new week!
(Sleeping until 15 p.m. also helps!)
Now, back to this blog post's topic...
(Sorry about my random ramblings every monday...)
La Roche Posay Effaclar K Daily Renovating Anti- Relapse Acne Treatment Fluid
I have tried out this face cream & I love it!
I'm now out of it, as I used up every single drop of it, but in the future I will be repurchasing it!
You can watch my detailed video review here:
Let's find out more about La Roche Posay:
Commited to dermatology
This means formulating and offering the products and services necessary for dermatologists to optimally treat patiens' skin problems on a daily basis.
It involves capitalizing on the therapeutic expertise stemming from the European Dermatological Center, the 1.st thermal center of its kind, situated at La Roche Posay.
LA ROCHE POSAY is thus able to offer the largest range of dermo- cosmetic products:
- products for the professional use of dermatologists,
- complete cleansing skincare and make-up programs for the patient, whatever the reason for consulting may be: oily skin with imperfections, severly dry skin, intolerant skin, sun reactive skin, cutaneous aging...
Commited to dermatology, optimal tolerance and effectivness are guaranteed in La Roche Posay products.
- develop products in compliance with strict criteria from a pharmaceutical laboratory.
- combine patented active ingredients with La Roche Posay thermal spring water, the only thermal water to contain selenium, which has anti- free radical properties,
- demonstrate the products' efficacy through clinical studies carried out at the largest dermatological centres worldwide,
- guarantee maximum product tolerance due to formulation with a limited number of ingredients and testing on patological skin.
Commited to dermatology, meaning going beyond products, to improve the service that patients receive:
- La Roche Posay launches educational campaigns in the dermatologist's office,
- assist research projects in the thanks to the La Roche- Posay foundation,
- participate in continuous for dermatological education, pharmacist who follow- up on,
- ensure the training of pharmacist who follow- up on dermatologists' prescriptions.
Oily and acne- prone skin is characterised by a shiny, thick appearance, dull complexion and imperfections. Every day, the skin should be cleansed, purified, and hydrated by promoting the elimination of excess sebum and treating imperfections.
Effaclar is a comprehensive range of hygiene and skincare products developed for the various stages of oily and acne- prone skin.
- effective formula to treat and prevent problems.
- choice of innovative actives, recognised for their efficacy and tolerance.
- textures suited to skin sensitivity and to your skincare, make- up and shaving regimen.
Effaclar K is recommended for the skin types:
Combination to oily skin, irregular skin texture, blocked pores.
Result: Skin texture is smoothed, pores are tightened and unclogged. Imperfections are lastingly diminished.
Skin is clearer, the complexion more radiant.
I used this product twice a day, mornings and nights.
I find that it's ideal as a make up base and it keeps your face shine-free throughout the entire day!
It absorbs really well & very quickly into the skin.
It's a very light fluid.
It works well in keeping my skin clear and blemish free.
I recommend to all people who are blemish prone!
I hope you found this review helpful!
Don't hesitate to leave me your comment in the comments' section bellow and I'll get back to you A.S.A.P.!
Have a great start to a new week!
Kiss from Italy xx