The last in my series of a make up tutorials inspired by the beautiful eyeshadows from Too Faced "Naked Eye" palette, is a "Fashion Look".
This is a quick & simple smoky eye, ideal for going out at night.
& here are some pics of this "Fashion" look:
Too Faced "Fashion Look" HOW- TO:
1. Sweep "Pink Cheeks" from crease to brow.
2. Blend "Lap Dance" into crease and onto eyelid.
3. Apply "Stiletto" to upper lash line and extend outwards, then blend into lower lash line.
4. Blend out the harsh lines!
5. Apply your black eyeliner on the waterline (optional) and finish off this look by applying generous coats of your favourite mascara!
& a little "photo session" after filming the tutorial... ;)
I really do recommend the Too Faced "Naked Eye" palette & since I got it, I have been using it pretty much on day-to-day basis!
The great thing about it is that you can create anything from a natural, "barely there" looks for everyday, to "glam/fashion" looks, more appropriate for a special occasion!
& my three make up tutorials testify that!
I hope you liked this one!
♥ Sonja xx