Another quick blog post, before I'm off to my vacations...
I updated my MissFashionKitty channel with another OOTD video!
You can check it out HERE!
& here are the pics:
|Interesting detail on the back, covered in sequins!|
This top is soo cute!
I really like this casual/girly/colourful look for a hot summer days!
Here is the complete list of the clothes/brands I was wearing:
- Colourful top: Bought at italian open market for 3 €
- White shorts (a summer MUST- HAVE): Amadeus Jeans (bought in Croatia years ago)
- Wedges: Mr. Joseph (again, a croatian brand)
- Sunnies: H&M (this season's)
- Purple bag: H&M (from past summer, or even two summers ago?...)
- Flower shaped bracelet: Bought in Croatia
- Silver beaded bracelet: Bought in Italy (INA market)
- Wrap bracelet: Made by myself!
(you can order these, I make them!)
Click here to visit my b-deas handmade jewellery blog!
- Earrings: my local 1€uro store in Italy
- Connector ring: Bijou Brigitte
Do you like this outfit?
What would you wear on a hot summer day for a casual walk/running earrands type of a day?
I'm off to packing (I think I'm slightly panicking, I don't have a clue how to make a selection and narrow down the things I want to bring with me on my trip!!!)
I'll stay in touch over the next weeks & do at least just a short updates :)
Remember, you can enter as many times as you want!
Kiss from Italy,
Have a great summer!!!