A few weeks ago, I wore this outfit to work & my colleagues loved it! So, I've decided to film a short video about it :)
You can watch it by clicking HERE!
I've styled the whole look around a pair of a black shorts (that actually are so wide & flowy, that look like a skirt) from H&M.
I got these on sales, for somewhere between 3- 5 €.
These were actually two sizes up than my normal size, so I'm wearing them really low waisted, usually styling these with a longer top.
- Boyfriend fit shirt: H&M (L.O.G.G.) Men's Dept.
- Black longer cotton top with lace details: H&M
- Black shorts: H&M
- Belt: H&M
- Bag: Bershka
- Biker style boots: Deichmann
- Bracelet: Imaty's Fashion Factory
- Grey legwarmers: a gift from my Mum
- Black tights: Goldenpoint
Other outfits & fashion videos comming soon ;)
I hope you all had a very relaxing Sunday!