Hello dear fashionistas! ;)
How have you been doing?
Me? I have been shopping! ;D
I actually bought these things past month& I got an inspiration to create a few new outfits, so I wanted to share this with you!
I hope you'll like it!
You can check out my fashion video tutorial here:
Here are some pics of the outfits...
|Three new outfits that I put together inspired by my|
recent fashion haul.
|The first outfit:|
I love wearing red in winter!
|Don't forget to accessorize! ;)|
- Red knitted top: Terranova (1.99€)
- Basic white top with lace details on the shoulders: H&M (2.25€)
- White/Red belt: Stradivarius (not my recent purchase)
- Baggy fit jeans: Pull& Bear (9.99€)
- Boots: Lover Y (13€)
- Colorful Flag Stamp Style Watch: Budgetgadgets.com (5.59$, but this watch was sent to me for free by the company)
- Earrings: B-deas Jewellery (My handmade earrings, available upon request.)
Find out more about my handmade jewellery here:
|Outfit # 2|
It's still cold outside: I need my wool coat to keep me warm!
- Wool coat: Bershka (19.99€)
- Baggy fit jeans: Pull& Bear (the same from the previous outfit, 9.99€)
- Belt: Orsay (I bought it a few years ago in Croatia)
- Boots: LoverY (13€) can I just add- such a steal!!!
- Bag: Kathy Van Zeeland (cca 62€) from Caleidos Outlet
Sporting my leo print gilet!
This season I can't do without it, lol ;)
- Leopard print gilet: Jennifer (9€)
- Basic cotton top: Pull& Bear (2.99€)
- Belt: H&M divided (not my recent purchase)
- Earrings: Accessories (A jewellery store in Croatia)
|Outfit # 4|
I'm in love with this pink hat!
Can you see all these bows& rhinestones?
It's beyond cute!
- Navy blue cardigan: H&M (3.75€)
- Pink hat: local boutique in Italy (cca 3.45€)
- Basic greyish top: Pull&Bear (2.99€)
I hope you enjoyed my little haul/fashion tutorial :)
Which one of these four outfits was your favourite?